- BS degree from the University of Minnesota in Physical Education.
- Enjoying my 31st year of coaching.
- Coached 15 years in Minnesota – Head Girls Cross Country, Head Girls Nordic Skiing, Head Girls Track.
- Relocated to Texas in 1996. Have been coaching Cross Country, Swimming and Track at Willis HS since 1998.
- 3 year Varsity Letter Winner in Cross Country, Swimming and Track in High School.
- All-State selection in Cross Country and Track.
- Ran Cross Country and Track at Golden Valley Lutheran College and University of Minnesota.
- “Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.” – 1 Corinthians 9:24
Coaching inspiration comes from:
My former HS Coach who instilled in me a love for fitness and running.
Future Coaching Aspirations:
To help develop a love for fitness and running in our Willis Community which will hopefully bring a State Cross Country Team Championship to Willis!
I am happily married and have three adult children.